Thursday, December 29, 2016

Welcome Winter Canvas - Denise van Deventer

Hello Everyone

It's Denise here today, to share my take on the mood board this month.

Here's a reminder of the board.


I loved the frosty and chilly feel of it, so that was my inspiration.
Here's the canvas I made.


I used the BoBunny Winter Wishes Collection.  It was perfect for this project.


I created the background with gel medium and added colour with some distress inks.
I then fussy cut a number of elements and created a whimsical type scene.


I added some Pentart 3D balls, some flower soft and some glitter and paints for the snowy effects.

There are literally 3 days left to play along with this challenge.
So please be sure to upload your projects by 31 Dec.


Our December Sponsor
We are happy to introduce 13@rts as our sponsor in December.


You can shop the fantastic products that the brand offers in their online store. A click on the picture will take you directly there.


13@arts give one winner the fabulous prize below!

Please follow their social media:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...