Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Guest Designer - Mary Catt

Hello Everyone

We have a super, duper Guest Designer today and so I give a really warm welcome to Mary Catt! ;-)
Mary Catt was the winner from last month and is an absolutely fabulous designer! ;-)

Here's a little about Mary.


Hello! I'm Mary and I live in Greece. I'm married to a wonderfully supportive husband and we have three children. I met scrapbooking two years ago and I can honestly say it was love at first sight. I love mixed media style but I also like to experiment with other styles too. The only thing I can tell for sure is that I can't create without flowers and embellishments. I use them, in all my projects, a lot. I find lots of my inspiration in everyday life and when I scrap I feel so happy that I totally forget everything around me. 
I'm very happy to be here as a guest designer and I want to thank Berry71Bleu for that honor!

Here's the gorgeous layout that Mary created.


Isn't this page just amazing! So many gorgeous details...

Let's get a closer look...



So fabulously gorgeous and stunning! ;-)

Thanks Mary for this stunning inspiration! ;-)
Please pop over to Mary's blog to see more of her beautiful work! ;-)

So....what's your take on our challenge this month?

Our sponsor this month is


We are a team of creative women who cannot imagine their world without paper, glue and the creative process. Scrapbooking is our passion and we love to share our passion with other scrapbookers. For this reason, 7 Dots Studio exists. The quality of our products is our top priority. Our lines consist of papers, stickers, die-cut elements, clear stamps, stencils and chipboard pieces. You can find our products in scrapbooking stores around the world.



This month the winner get this fab prize!

Even though Christmas has passed this collection is really, really versatile! And this years Christmas Pictures can be used straight away too!


One Random winner will receive this prize.



Please note: International winners may be responsible for shipping costs.
Please be sure to follow our CHALLENGE RULES.


Thank you and we hope to see your beautiful creations this month!

We appreciate each and every challenge entry and share the designs that catch our eye on our facebook page and Pinterest Boards. Look for your work there!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, ladies, for inviting me as a guest desinger this month. It's a great honor for me to join your wonderful team!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...