Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to every mom out there. I am a mom of three and my kids bring the most joy in my life. Yup, they drive me crazy a lot of times..they worry me..they get me sick..they disappoint me..they make me mad..they make me sad..they make me cry.....But there is nothing in this world I'd rather do than being a mother to them.


This is my oldest son, Kevin. This was taken on the day he left for college. He is in Nevada, I am in Texas. There is not a day that goes by without missing him.

My 2 other children..Alyssa and Joshua. They keep me busy all day everyday.

And of course, I can't forget my own mother..Happy Mother's Day Nanay! Thank you for everything you do for us. We love you!

"A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts." ~Washington Irving

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day! wishing you the perfect Mother's day you deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some Fantastic Photos Marivic!! Happy Mothers Day....
    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...